- A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. Contact us to request an RMA number.
- A RMA is good for 30 days.
- The RMA number must be written on the outside of the box.
- All returns must be freight paid.
Product returned for credit:
- Product returned for credit must have an RMA number
- Credit for product will only be fully issued if the product is complete, not missing any components, is clean, and undamaged.
- Generally product for credit is not accepted beyond 30 days from the date of sale.
- A 15% restocking charge applies.
Product DOA (Dead on Arrival):
Product that arrives DOA will be replaced with new, provided:
- We are notified within 10 days of the original shipment.
- A proper RMA has been issued.
- For customers on open account, replacement product will be shipped ground freight pre-paid. The new product will be invoiced and the defect product will be credited to your account when received, provided the defective product is returned complete, not missing any components, is clean and undamaged.
- For customers on COD or CreditCard, new product will be cross shipped freight pre-paid provided the new replacement product is invoiced and paid. Credit will be issued for the defective product once the product has been received, provided the defective product is returned complete, not missing any components, is clean and undamaged.
- For returned "defective" product found to be in working order, a restocking charge of 15% may apply.